“Empire” is back in production with a Casting Call seeking Chicago locals who would like to work as Extras on the show.
“Empire” centers around hip-hop music and entertainment company, Empire Entertainment, and the drama among the members of the founders’ family as they fight for control of the company. The drama was created by Lee Daniels and Danny Strong and stars Terrence Howard.
Further details of this casting are located below the Nine9 Talent Application. Enrollment in our service is not required.
Nine9 Talent Application
Casting Call for “Empire”
DATES: Thursday – January 31st, Monday – February 4th and Tuesday – February 5th
LOCATION: Chicago, IL
RATE: $96/8 + Car Bump (car is only needed for Thursday, January 31st)
ROLE: Venue Security w/car
They are looking for someone to play the following:
1) VENUE SECURITY: Male, Any ethnicity, Ages 25-55, 5’10+, LARGER FRAME, CLEAN CUT
* Please do not submit if you have already played a security guard on “Empire”
To be considered, you must have a POP Profile. To create a profile, click the following link and then follow the instructions on sending the submission email at https://4starcasting.portal.wegotpop.com/apply
If you already have a POP profile, you may continue with the submission email.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “VENUE SECURITY” in the subject line:
1) Confirm you have a POP Profile
2) Include the following information: Name, phone, email, height and age
3) Attach a recent photo of yourself
4) Confirm that you are available 1/31, 2/4, 2/5
They will be in contact with you via POP if you are being consideration.