Casting Directors are seeking talent to work on scenes filming on Tuesday, September 26th. Producers are looking for actors to play business people, bike messengers and skateboarders in Netflix’s new show, How it Ends.
Theo James has been set to star in How It Ends, the action thriller that is set up at Netflix with David M. Rosenthal directing. The pic is on track to start production next month in Canada. The Black List script by Brooks McLaren centers on a mysterious apocalyptic event that turns the roads into mayhem, and a young father (James) who will stop at nothing to get home to his pregnant wife on the other side of the country.
Filming Dates: September 26th
Role Type: Extras
Further casting details are below. To attend a Nine9 Open Call and learn more about the UnAgency including how to receive additional castings, complete the Talent Application.
Nine9 Talent Application
Project: How It Ends, starring Theo James AND Forest Whitaker
Shoot Date: Tuesday, 9/26
If you are interested and have open availability during these dates, send an email with the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
1 In the subject line put the role(s) you are submitting for ie: BUSINESS PEOPLE W/SUITS, BUSINESS PEOPLE W/SUIT AND CAR, BUSINESS CASUAL, BIKE MESSENGER, SKATEBOARDER, TOURIST
2) In the body of the email include your: name, age, height, weight, phone number, email, and zip code on your Driver’s License or State ID.
3) Confirm that you have filled out or updated the current Master Survey on our Facebook Page.
4) If you are applying for any other role than business people with suit with car – you must confirm that you will take public transportation to the location in Chicago.
5) If you are applying for business people with suit with car – you must confirm the YEAR, COLOR, MAKE AND MODEL OF YOUR VEHICLE – No bright colored vehicles! No white. No Yellow. No Red.
6) Attach one current full body photo and one candid headshot. If you can submit a photo in the style/type of role you are submitting for it would be appreciated.