Casting Directors are looking for child actors and models ages 7 – 12 to act in scenes filming the first week of March. This is a paid opportunity for your son or daughter to be apart of a Toyota project with a great message about science and technology.
For 75 years, Toyota has been in the business of making great cars and trucks. But we also work every day to apply and share our know-how in ways that benefit people, the community, and our planet in order to build a better tomorrow.
Dates: March 10th
Further details of this casting are below. To attend a Nine9 Open Call and learn more about the UnAgency including how to receive additional castings, complete the Nine9 Talent Application.
Nine9 Talent Application
Toyota is searching for kids who are car, science or technology enthusiasts for a short film about sustainable energy and technology. This is a paid branded content project. The audition is for kids 7 to 12 years old. The upcoming project is a short film about sustainable energy and technology. Anyone chosen to appear in the shoot will be paid.
Video auditions are now being accepted with callbacks taking place on March 1st. Filming is set to be in Los Angeles, California on March 10th.
What They Are Looking For:
– Kids 7-12 years old
Available for a shoot on March 10th, 2018 as well as callbacks on March 1st. This is a paid job.
To send in a video audition send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Include all of the following information:
– Full Name
– All contact info/commercial agent information if applicable
– A short video with the following:
– State your full name and age
Then answer the following questions:
– What’s cool to you about cars?
– What’s cook about science and/or technology?
– What is your favorite thing to do? Why that?
– Do you think grownups like cars? Why?
– What’s the coolest thing you have ever seen?